Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Emptiness of Defiance.

This particular commission was given to me by Dame Heather, of a scientific exploratory agency which I was told should never be named, due to it possibly damaging the fabric of space and time. She had brought to me the severed head of a mechanically-enhanced creature and asked if I could provide the same ocular enhancement that the creature's implants possessed, without all the messy invasive surgery that it had apparently endured. Ever up to a challenge, I acquiesced wholeheartedly.

After careful dissection, study, and incineration of the original, the result were these frighteningly beautiful goggles, I have named The Emptiness of Defiance.
I wish luck to Dame Heather and her federation of explorers and scientists. May your travels be safe and your discoveries many!

No comments:

Post a Comment